The Bachelors' Syndicate

Welcome to another year - 2016. We are a team of three Year 2 classes. Our teachers are: Mrs Le Sueur in Space 10, Mrs East in Space 11 and Mr Lange in Space 12. We have started the year with 73 children. Our goals for the year are to learn and work hard, use our manners and respect each other and have FUN!

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Rumpelstiltskin - Production Week!

Mary and her lambs.


Show week is finally here! We are all so excited and love our parts and being on stage. Read some of our highlights.

Baa Baa Black Sheep



“I liked being a mouse because we got to wear glasses,” said Charlotte.

“I liked it when I was following Michael down the ramp,” said Andy.
Sing a Song of Sixpence blackbirds

“I enjoyed doing the Macarena because it’s fun to join in,” said Brooke and Stella.

“I liked it when Rumpelstiltskin was singing ‘Rumpelstiltskin, what a name’ while the Prince was hiding behind a tree,” said Hunter.


Hey Diddle Diddle ti rakau group

“I liked having face paint on,” said Tom B.

“I liked it when the Prince was singing,” said Kate.




Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars

“I liked my part because it was fun to do,” said Elise.

“I liked the Gold Digger dance because my sister’s in it,” said George.


Three Blind Mice without their glasses

“I liked being a blackbird and wearing the capes,” said Iban.

“I liked the King best because he was funny,” said David E.

No comments:

Post a Comment